Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My E3 wrap-up: Day 1

Ok, first off, no, I'm not gonna tell you anything that nobody else knows yet, so don't get too excited. This is simply me telling you what I thought the days showings on E3.

Several things excited me on day 1. If I had to compare Day 1 of E3 '09 to the entire E3 '08, Day 1 of E3 '09 wins by a long shot in my opinion.

First off, The FF13 demo! how sweet was that! I liked the choice for Lightning's voice, Sazh on the other hand... his voice seemed a little iffy to me..... Just a little though.

Also, the announcement of the Peter Molyneux project, Project Natal, was awesome. I also am quite intrigued by both Halo titles announced at the Microsoft press conference.

From Ubisoft, all though we didn't see much, I was widely impressed by the trailers to both Splinter Cell: Conviction, and Assassin's Creed 2.

EA impressed me with Need for Speed: Shift, and Brutal Legend.

Todays wrap-up rating is a 9 out of 10.
overall wrap-up rating is a 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment