Thursday, March 26, 2009

White Mage Challenge

Sorry for the lack of updates (although I am sure that nobody is reading this) I have not yet begun to put more together for my LoZ Timeline, But I am going to turn to my other favorite series for a while.

I have turned to my friends at Gaming Union Forums for help with this one, for I am doing a Final Fantasy challenge, The White Mage Challenge. 
I Will be playing Final Fantasy 1 on the PS1 (my preferred version) with an all white mage party.
My friends at Gaming Union (whom know me as Zero) were asked to name my party for me, and they have came through. Although I only have 3 of the four mages named, the list of names suggested was astounding.

Throughout my adventure, I will try to update weekly from the date of my start here on my blog, and an undecided frequency at Gaming Union.... Stay tuned for more on this feat, and be sure to visit Gaming Union, and tell them Zero sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment