Sunday, June 13, 2010

Red Ring of ...... life?!?!

Today, I have witnessed what I think to be the craziest thing ever in the world of gaming.

Ok, do you know what an Xbox 360 is? good! Do you know about the infamous Red Ring of Death? Odds are, the answer there is yes. Here, about a month or 2 ago, My best friends 360 started red ringing. Oddly enough, it still works, but it does red ring. sometimes it will come on before doing so, then before reaching the dash, put up an error code. Sometimes it just freezes.. Sometimes it even works perfectly..

Well, today, his 360 Red Ringed again. Oddly enough, its while he's playing Alan Wake that it usually does this (I think its simply because he has an older model 360 that's been refurbished...) I had turned the system off after it froze during the game (again) and he turned it on. About 30 seconds after he had turned it on..... 3 red lights... So I reached to turn it off, and all of the sudden, it came on! The red lights were still flashing, but it was on, and was working... It worked for like maybe 10 minutes, I was getting ready to run home and grab my camera so I could put this on youtube... and then..... it froze..

Yea, so it froze, but the important part there was that it was running while red-ringed O_O Technology is strange sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment